Rock / Ice Climbing Class Cancellation and Refund Policy
Rock and Ice Climbing Cancellation and Refund Policy
Read thoroughly as this policy applies to all circumstance.
Reservations for Instructional Climbing courses with Hard Water Sports require a deposit payment to confirm reservations. No refunded deposits for climbing classes canceled under 2 days notice.
Anyone rescheduling their trip time within 7 days is subject to a per-person rescheduling fee.
- Reservations are non-transferable under the cancellation date and no allowances of any kind will be made.
- Arrive 20 minutes prior to your scheduled start time.
- Make sure everyone in your group has read and understands the cancellation and refund policy as this will reduce misunderstandings and cancellation disputes.
- Climbing classes may be canceled because of rain. Do not assume – call if you have weather relater concerns.
- If there is a weather cancellation, students will be able to reschedule for the same class at the time of their choice.
- We reserve the right to alter or cancel a class without prior notice due to severe weather, conditions beyond our control or in the best interest and safety of the trip.
- We reserve the right to refuse services to anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol and no refunds will be made.
- All participants must sign a Waiver and Release of Liability form.
- If minimum class size is not met, class may be moved to a later date.
Your safety is our number one priority, we reserve the right to make changes to our policies to better ensure a safe adventure for our clients and staff. Please check back for updates to the above policies.
Essential Eligibility Criteria (EEC) for Instructional Climbing Courses
Rock and Ice Climbing participants must agree that they meet the Essential Eligibility Criteria on their own or with the help of a qualified companion.
-Be in good general health and physical condition
-Effectively communicate with leaders or other participants
-Wear all protective gear recommended or required
-Ability to access the climbing routs independently
Minimum age for rock climbing instruction is 9 years old, children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a legal parent or guardian.
Trail conditions expected to access climbing areas may be steep and rocky with uneven terrain. Class participants should come prepared with proper clothing for cold conditions, water and snacks for during the class.
We collect only the information needed to identify you for our reservation system which you either submit voluntarily by phone, email or reservation form.
By using our reservation tools, to manage and add additional information to your reservation, you are giving us expressed consent to store additional information about yourself. These tools will allow you to update your reservation information and are available to help make your online experience with us more enjoyable and efficient.
When ordering online with a credit card we do not store your credit card information on our servers.
cancellation and refund policy is subject to change, please return and update yourself before your final trip date.
Your personal information
We will not rent or sell any of your personal information to other companies or individuals. There are some limited circumstances in which we may disclose your information