Evening Quiet Water Paddling Tours
Hard Water Sports has added sunset tours on the Kettle River. You have the option of paddling a stand up board, a kayak, or a canoe. A helpful and knowledgeable raft guide will be leading the tours.
Hell’s Gate Flat Water Paddling Tours
- Distance: ~ 3 miles / 2 hrs
- Rating: EASY – A great for everyone from beginner padders to seasoned floaters.
- Highlights: Wolf Creek Falls, Hell’s Gate, bird watching, flat water, easy short 3 mile loop route.
- No paddle experience required. You can choose to paddle a stand up board, a kayak, or a canoe.
- We’ll provide you with the instruction you need to get you having fun.
- Ages 6+
Flat Water Paddling Tours to Big Spring Falls
Distance: ~ 3.5 miles / 2.5 hrs
Rating: EASY – great for anyone who has experience paddling on flat water.
Highlights: Big Spring Falls, Grand Daddy Falls, bird watching, flat water, easy 3.5 mile loop route.
Basic paddle experience required. If you have never had a lesson, take one of our Beginner Paddling Clinics so you can join a future tour!
The flow rate of the Kettle River changes fast with the rainfall. Always know the current water level before starting any river paddling adventure.
The management of Hard Water Sports reservers the right to suspend the river tours and the use of rental gear due to unsafe river conditions.