Cancellation and Refund Policy for Kettle River Tours and Instructional Classes
Read thoroughly as this policy applies to all circumstance.
Reservations for Whitewater Rafting and Kayaking River Trips with Hard Water Sports require a deposit payment to confirm reservations. No refunded deposits for rafting and kayaking trips cancelled under 3 days notice. For discounted group tours we require a 14 day notice. Please understand we are a very small business and we have a short paddling season here in Minnesota.
Anyone rescheduling their trip between 14 – 7 days is subject to a rescheduling fee of $10.
- All participants must sign a Waiver and Release of Liability form.
- All rafting tours on the Kettle River leave from our guide shop at 511 Main Street, Sandstone MN.
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your scheduled start time. Failure to arrive at scheduled tour time constitutes a cancellation.
- Make sure everyone in your group has read and understands the cancellation and refund policy as this will reduce misunderstandings and cancellation disputes.
- Trips run rain or shine – weather is not a cause for cancellation. In the event of sever weather, trips may be postponed up to one hour. If tours are canceled by Hard Water Sports staff due to dangerous weather conditions, tours will be rescheduled to best fit open schedules or refunds will be given.
- We reserve the right to alter or cancel a trip without prior notice due to severe weather, unsafe water levels, and conditions beyond our control or in the best interest and safety of the trip.
- We reserve the right to refuse services to anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol and no refunds will be made.
Group rates are for parties of 8 or more and when one person makes the reservations and payments.
We collect only the information needed to identify you for our reservation system which you either submit voluntarily by phone, email or reservation form.
By using our reservation tools, to manage and add additional information to your reservation, you are giving us expressed consent to store additional information about yourself. These tools will allow you to update your reservation information and are available to help make your online experience with us more enjoyable and efficient.
When ordering online with a credit card we do not store your credit card information on our servers.
Cancelation and refund policy is subject to change, please return and update yourself before your final trip date.
We will not rent or sell any of your personal information to other companies or individuals.