Hard Water Sports is confident in our ability to provide an exciting river adventure and follow CDC, State and Local guidelines to minimize exposure for our clients and staff. The health and safety of our clients and staff are extremely important to us. Here’s what you can expect from us as well as what we need from you!
What we are doing:
- Regular sanitization of surfaces. We will be following CDC as well as State and County guidelines for cleaning and sanitization of high contact surfaces.
- Daily staff health screening. Any employee with symptoms will be sent home to isolate until they are allowed to return to work based on CDC guidelines.
- Cleaning of gear after every use. All equipment such as helmets, life jackets, as well as any other shared equipment will be cleaned according to manufacturer and CDC guidelines and allowed to air dry prior to each guests use.
- Updated arrival procedures. In order to maintain social distancing we have remodeled our guide shop to provide more space for clients.
- Limiting group size. We have reduced the capacity of of tours and have made it easier to schedule private and family tours.
- Mandatory training for staff.
What you can do
- Understand the risk! We have taken reasonable measures to minimize exposure to guest and staff, but rafting will require interaction with others and the risks can not be eliminated entirely. Please take personal responsibility and obey guidelines for social distancing and good hygiene whenever possible.
- If you have symptoms stay home! Please check the health of your entire group the morning of your trip. If anyone in your group has experienced symptoms we ask that they stay home. Symptoms associated with COVID-19 are headache, sore throat, fever, dry cough, recent inability to taste or smell, shortness of breath, ear aches, body aches, diarrhea, fatigue, and vomiting or abdominal pain.
- Maintain social social distancing! Please maintain 6 foot social distancing as much as possible while you are on site.
- Be Patient! The check in, distributing gear and getting suited up may take longer than your previous trips with us. The Hard Water Sports team will do our best to make the tour preparation as smooth as possible.