Read thoroughly as this policy applies to all circumstance.
Reservations for Rock Climbing Outings and Climbing Instruction with Hard Water Sports require a deposit payment to confirm reservations. No refunded deposits for climbing tours cancelled under 7 days notice.
Anyone rescheduling their tour between 14 – 7 days is subject to a rescheduling fee of $10.
- All participants must sign a Waiver and Release of Liability form.
- All rock climbing tours meet in Robison Park in Sandstone MN.
- Make sure everyone in your group has read and understands the cancellation and refund policy as this will reduce misunderstandings and cancellation disputes.
- If tours are canceled due to dangerous weather conditions, tours will be rescheduled to best fit open schedules.
- We reserve the right to alter or cancel a climbing tour without prior notice due to severe weather, conditions beyond our control or in the best interest and safety of the trip.
- We reserve the right to refuse services to anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol and no refunds will be made.
Group rates are for parties of 8 or more and when one person makes the reservations and payments.
We collect only the information needed to identify you for our reservation system which you either submit voluntarily by phone, email or reservation form.
By using our reservation tools, to manage and add additional information to your reservation, you are giving us expressed consent to store additional information about yourself. These tools will allow you to update your reservation information and are available to help make your online experience with us more enjoyable and efficient.
When ordering online with a credit card we do not store your credit card information on our servers.
Cancelation and refund policy is subject to change, please return and update yourself before your final trip date.
We will not rent or sell any of your personal information to other companies or individuals.